Taylor L. Randolph, the founder of Tax Law Center. Mr. Randolph is licensed in all Nevada courts and practices in many areas of law, with a focus on Bankruptcy, IRS Representation, Loan Modifications, Estate Planning, and Corporate Law.
Mr. Randolph received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance from Brigham Young University. He attended University of Denver, Sturm College of Law. Additionally, Mr. Randolph pursued and received his post J.D. degree, a Masters in Legal Taxation (LL.M.).
Mr. Randolph excels in the representation of individuals and businesses in legal and financial matters. Mr. Randolph knows how to assist his clients in getting resolution from their financial and debt problems. Mr. Randolph is admitted to practice before the IRS nationwide. As a member of a prominent local law firm, Mr. Randolph gained extensive experience in real estate and bankruptcy matters.
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business & Commercial Law
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Personal Injury
- Tax Audits
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Short Sales
- Loan Modifications
- Foreclosure Mediations
- Offers and Compromise
- Levy Removals
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada, 2006
- U.S. Supreme Court, 2006
- U.S. Tax Court, 2006
- State Bar of Nevada Lawyer Advertising Advisory Committee, Member
- Clark County Bar Association, Member
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado J.D.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado LL.M. Honors: Masters in Legal Taxation
- Brigham Young University B.A. Major: Finance